Based upon individualized needs determined by a team of professionals, specialized services are provided on a one on one basis. Community Residential Setting-Habilitations, Day Program for Adult, After-school program and Day Program for Children and Vocational Rehabilitation services are available in Tuba City, Kayenta, Piñon, Arizona. Home Community Based Services-Respite, Habilitation Support, Attendant Care, Housekeeping, and Transportation are available through out the Navajo Nation. And a Print Shop in Tuba City, Arizona.
Through a viable network of local, community and state resources, residents receive specialized, appropriate, and quality care. Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation, Tuba City Public Schools, Children Rehabilitative Services, Home Health Nursing, the Arizona DES and the DDD are a few of the dedicated agencies working together for the good of the individuals. By combining external support with Traditional Medicine, the entire individual is recognized in providing optimal health and well-being. For a list of all our Support Service Groups, visit our links page.
1. We are responsive to the special needs of each individual moment by moment.
2. We are motivated by the needs of each of our individuals.
3. We are continually improving the quality of everything we do in striving for excellence.
4. We enrich the lives of our individuals through a compassionate and secure family atmosphere.
5. We create community awareness and promote acceptance of our individuals through the services we provide.
6. We trust and respect one another.
7. We support, encourage, and reward cooperation.
8. We recognize every individuals right to express themselves without fear of reprimand.
9. We respect the value and contribution of each individual. Every task is essential to our success.
10. We encourage self-improvement through professional and personal development.
11. We act with integrity, honesty, a sense of ethic, and we keep our commitment.
12. We listen and hear one another with an open mind.
13. We will be accountable to other team members for our actions.
14. We will treat all individuals equally.